This sweet appetizer recipe includes a mix of fresh fruits, Smucker's fruit spread, and is served with cinnamon tortilla chips.
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Natural Squeeze Strawberry Fruit Spread (or your favorite Smucker's® strawberry spread)
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- Cinnamon sugar flavored pita chips or yogurt
- Step 1
PLACE fruit spread in a medium bowl. Stir to soften.
- Step 2
ADD strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and kiwi to bowl. Stir until evenly coated with fruit spread.
- Step 3
SERVE with pita chips and dance the salsa or over yogurt for a great start to your day.