Fruity Peanut Butter Snack Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cups Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred, divided
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- OR 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Apricot Preserves
- OR 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves
- Step 1
LINE 8-inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
MICROWAVE marshmallow creme in large microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir in 1/3 cup peanut butter until blended. Stir in cereal until well coated. Press half of mixture firmly into prepared pan.
- Step 3
SPREAD with 1/4 cup peanut butter and preserves. Press remaining cereal mixture firmly over filling. Chill 20 minutes. Remove from pan by lifting with edges of foil. Cut into bars.