Hot Fudge and Cherry Trifle
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package (18.4 oz) package chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk divided
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding & pie filling mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping divided
- Decorator sprinkles
- Step 1
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, eggs and 1/4 cup milk instead of water. Bake in 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Cool completely. Whisk pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1/2 cup milk in medium bowl until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish. Stir remaining whipped topping into pudding mixture until blended.
- Step 2
CRUMBLE half of the brownies into bottom of a 14-cup trifle dish or large glass bowl. Top with half of pudding mixture. Place 2 tablespoons fudge topping in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag; reserve for garnish. Heat remaining fudge topping according to the label directions. Spoon over pudding mixture in trifle dish. Reserve 1/4 cup cherry pie filling for garnish. Spoon remaining cherry filling over fudge topping. Crumble remaining brownies over fudge topping. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Step 3
SPOON reserved whipped topping on top of trifle. Garnish with reserved cherry pie filling. Microwave bag of fudge topping on HIGH 7 to 10 seconds to warm. Cut a small corner off bag; drizzle over trifle. Chill 6 hours or overnight. Garnish with sprinkles before serving.