Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 2/3 cup candy coated chocolate pieces divided
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 16 (3.5 oz.) frozen rectangular ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Caramel Flavored Topping divided
- Step 1
FOLD 1/3 cup chocolate pieces into whipped topping. Arrange 8 sandwiches in 9-inch square pan to form a single layer. Spread half of whipped topping mixture on top.
- Step 2
HEAT fudge and caramel toppings according to label instructions. Drizzle 1/4 cup fudge topping and 1/4 cup caramel topping over whipped topping layer.
- Step 3
ARRANGE 8 remaining sandwiches on top, pressing together gently to form a single layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping mixture. Cover and freeze 3 hours or overnight.
- Step 4
REMOVE from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into rectangles. Place on serving plates. Heat remaining fudge and caramel toppings according to label instructions; drizzle over cake. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate pieces.