- No-Stick Cooking Spray, tab of butter or parchment paper
- 1 1/2 cups Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Smucker's® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread or your favorite Smucker's® fruit spread
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray, prepare with butter or line with parchment.
- Step 2
BEAT butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy.
- Step 3
ADD flour, oats and salt. Mix on low speed until blended.
- Step 4
MEASURE 2 1/2 cups dough; set aside. Press remaining dough into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Step 5
REMOVE pan from oven. Stir fruit spread; spoon over crust. Spread evenly. Finely crumble reserved dough over fruit spread layer.
- Step 6
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes until topping is lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.