Kolacky Cookie Cups with Fruit Filling
- No-Stick Cooking Spray or parchment paper
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's® Natural Fruit Spread, any variety
- Powdered sugar
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 36 mini muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
BEAT butter and cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until blended. Gradually blend in flour until smooth dough forms. Roll into 36 balls, about 1-inch in diameter. Place in prepared muffin cups. Using thumb or tamper, press down on center of each ball to create small cups.
- Step 3
SPOON 1/2 teaspoon fruit spread into center of each cup. (Do not overfill.)
- Step 4
BAKE 14 to 16 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan 30 minutes. Run sharp knife around in cookie cups to release from pan. Place on wire rack to cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.