Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake Squares
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
BEAT shortening and brown sugar in bowl with an electric mixer until creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add flour, oats and salt, mixing until well blended, about 1 minute. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 20 minutes or until evenly browned. Remove from oven and immediately spread jam evenly over partially baked crust.
- Step 4
PLACE cream cheese, sugar and flour in medium bowl. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, beating about 15 seconds after each addition. Add lemon peel and juice. Beat until well blended, about 1 minute. Pour over raspberry layer.
- Step 5
BAKE 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack. Cut into squares.