Mini Lemon-Blueberry Charlottes
Prep Time 30 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (3 oz.) packages prepared ladyfingers
- 1 cup Smucker's® Blueberry Preserves
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Step 1
BEAT cream, sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Step 2
SEPARATE ladyfingers. Line 8 dessert dishes each with 6 ladyfingers to form a cup shape. Spoon 1 tablespoon blueberry preserves, 2 tablespoons lemon cream and 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries into each. Repeat preserve, lemon cream and blueberry layers. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Step 3
GARNISH with mint leaves before serving, if desired.