Build-Your-Own Caramel Apple Snacks
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 tsp. apple pie spice
- 1 jar Smucker's® Simple Delight™ Salted Caramel Topping
- 5 fun size peanut, nougat and caramel milk chocolate bars
- Unpeeled Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- Graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers, etc.
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and apple pie spice, if desired, in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Spread evenly in 4 (1 1/2-cup) shallow serving dishes or 1 (9-inch) pie plate.
- Step 2
DRIZZLE with enough caramel topping to cover cream cheese mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with candy bars just before serving. Serve as a dip with apples, graham crackers, etc.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.