No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts
- Step 1
COAT 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Crush chocolate cookies in food processor to measure 1 1/4 cups. Mix cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl until well blended. Press into bottom of prepared pan.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Fold in whipped topping until blended. Spread evenly over crust. Top with peanuts.
- Step 3
COVER and chill several hours or overnight. Cut into squares.