Partytime Super Sundae
- 1 (7.25 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Magic Shell Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1 package rainbow sprinkles
- 1 pint Vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 pint butter pecan ice cream
- 1 can refrigerated extra creamy whipped topping
- 1 jar Maraschino cherries with stems
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 (5.51 oz) package chocolate caramel cookie bars, (fun size 10-pack)
- Step 1
LINE a 15 x 10-inch pan with foil. Place pan and 5 small plates in freezer to chill. Turn Magic Shell upside down and shake for at least 20 seconds.
- Step 2
SCOOP 4 rounded servings of strawberry ice cream onto a chilled plate. Coat one scoop with Magic Shell, immediately topping with rainbow sprinkles. Repeat with two more scoops, leaving 1 scoop plain. Transfer scoops from plate to chilled pan in freezer.
- Step 3
REPEAT process with the 4 other flavors of ice cream, using a clean plate for each flavor. Before coating each flavor, shake Magic Shell again. Freeze scoops until solid or until ready to serve.
- Step 4
SERVE sundae by layering alternate colored ice cream scoops in shallow 9-inch round bowl. Fill in gaps with mounds of whipped topping. Top off with cherries, almonds and garnish with as many whole or chopped candy bars as desired. Serve immediately.