- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Smucker's® Peach Preserves
- 12 unbaked 3-inch pastry shells
- Toasted slivered or sliced almonds*
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Place pastry shells on cookie sheet.
- Step 2
*To toast nuts: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
- Step 3
COMBINE eggs, sour cream, and vanilla and almond extracts; blend well. Fold in preserves. Spoon mixture into pastry shells. Sprinkle tops with almonds.
- Step 4
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes, or until mixture is set. Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.