Peachy Blueberry Cobbler
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 40 Min
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cups frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 (10 oz.) jar Smucker's® Blueberry Flavored Topping divided
- 1 (7 oz.) package wildberry flavored muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Vanilla ice cream
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat a 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate with no-stick cooking spray. Stir peaches, cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl until cornstarch is dissolved. Spread in pie plate. Spoon 1/2 cup blueberry topping over peaches.
- Step 2
COMBINE muffin mix and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until crumbly. Stir in oats and pecans. Drizzle with milk; toss with fork. Spoon evenly over fruit mixture.
- Step 3
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until peaches are tender and topping is golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream and remaining blueberry topping.