Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups white baking chips
- 1/3 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 3 tbsps. Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 to 6 drops red food color
- Step 1
LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
HEAT 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, just until beginning to bubble. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup white chips, mixing until melted and smooth. Stir in peanuts and almond extract. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Chill.
- Step 3
HEAT remaining sweetened condensed milk, jam, lemon juice and food color in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, just until beginning to bubble. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining white chips, mixing until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over peanut butter layer. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Trim edges from fudge. Cut into 64 squares.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.