Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 2 bananas
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared chocolate cookie crust
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- Step 1
BEAT pudding mix, evaporated milk, peanut butter and almond extract on medium speed with electric mixer in large bowl until smooth.
- Step 2
PLACE a single layer of bananas on bottom of crust. Pour pudding mixture over bananas. Place another single layer of bananas over pudding mixture.
- Step 3
DRIZZLE fudge topping over bananas. Spread whipped topping over fudge topping. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill 2 hours.
PET is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.