Peanut Butter Brownies
Prep Time N/A
Cook Time N/A
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1 cup peanut butter or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups Powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 to 5 tablespoons Milk
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brown sugar, 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and 1/2 cup butter in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Add eggs; beat until well mixed.
- Step 2
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt; stir into peanut butter mixture. Add peanut butter or chocolate chips, if desired. Stir until well mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides. Cool on wire rack.
- Step 4
COMBINE remaining peanut butter, remaining butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and three tablespoons milk. Beat until smooth.
- Step 5
STIR in milk until frosting is spreading consistency. Spread over brownies.