Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream Cake
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 10 Min
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 jar Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 1 (1.75 qt.) container vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; mix well. Press into bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Step 2
PLACE bananas over crust. Combine peanut butter and ice cream in large bowl; stir until peanut butter is swirled throughout ice cream.
- Step 3
SPREAD over bananas. Freeze 4 hours or until serving.
- Step 4
HEAT hot fudge topping according to package directions. Spoon over each serving.