Pucker Up Raspberry Lemon Walnut Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Powdered sugar
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
COMBINE butter, flour, brown sugar, walnuts and salt in food processor until mixture begins to form small lumps. Press mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Step 3
BAKE 20 minutes or until golden.
- Step 4
BEAT cream cheese until smooth in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs until just combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Step 5
SPREAD preserves evenly over hot crust; pour sweetened condensed milk mixture over top of preserves.
- Step 6
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes until slightly puffed. Cool. Chill. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.