Raspberry Fudge Mocha Mousse Trifle
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves divided
- 1 1/2 cups red raspberries washed and drained, divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping divided
- 1/4 cup strong-brewed* Folgers Gourmet Selections® Lively Colombian Coffee
- 2 (8 oz.) containers Frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 (10 oz.) prepared angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes (8 cups)
- Step 1
COMBINE 3/4 cup preserves and raspberries in small bowl. Reserve 5 raspberries for garnish. Place 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping in small resealable plastic bag for garnish. Stir coffee into remaining hot fudge in large bowl until blended. Fold in one container whipped topping to make mousse. Stir remaining container of whipped topping until fluffy.
- Step 2
*To make strong-brewed coffee, use 1/4 cup ground coffee and 1 cup (8 oz.) water.
- Step 3
LAYER half the cake cubes in trifle bowl or 2 1/2 to 3-quart glass bowl. Spread half of mousse and half of whipped topping over cake cubes. Spoon berries over topping. Top with layer of remaining cake cubes and mousse.
- Step 4
To make recipe using instant coffee: Stir 2 tablespoons Folgers® Classic Instant Coffee Crystals and 1/4 cup water in small bowl until dissolved. Stir into hot fudge. Proceed as above.
- Step 5
SPOON dollops of remaining whipped topping over center of trifle. Top with reserved raspberries. Microwave remaining preserves on HIGH for 10 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over topping and mousse. Microwave reserved hot fudge topping on HIGH for 5 seconds. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle over trifle. Chill 1 hour before serving.