Peach Melba Crisp
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 40 Min
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar divided
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut up
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 6 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 cup fresh red raspberries
- whipped cream
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in oats until blended.
- Step 2
TOSS peaches with 1/3 cup oat mixture. Place in 9-inch square baking dish. Top evenly with remaining crumb mixture.
- Step 3
BAKE 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and peaches are tender. Cool at least 30 minutes.
- Step 4
MICROWAVE preserves in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Fold in raspberries. Spoon peach crisp into serving dishes. Top with raspberry mixture. Garnish with whipped cream.