Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsps. lemon juice, plus 1 tsp.
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 300°F. Beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg and 3 tablespoons lemon juice; mix well. Pour half the batter into crust.
- Step 2
COMBINE remaining 1 teaspoon lemon juice with preserves in a small bowl. Spoon half the preserves over batter. Pour remaining batter over preserves; spoon remaining preserves over batter. Swirl preserves and batter with knife to create a decorative pattern.
- Step 3
BAKE 55 minutes. Cool. Chill.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.