Red, White and Blueberry Pound Cake
- 1 (16 oz.) container fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Blueberry Fruit Spread
- 1 loaf prepared pound cake
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Step 1
STIR strawberries and strawberry fruit spread in medium bowl until evenly coated.
- Step 2
BEAT heavy cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Add blueberry fruit spread; beat until blended.
- Step 3
CUT cake into 3/4-inch thick slices. Spread butter lightly on both sides of each slice. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Grill cake slices, in batches, until lightly browned on both sides.
- Step 4
PLACE cake on serving plates. Top with strawberry mixture. Garnish with blueberry whipped cream.