Ricotta-Filled Crepes with Berries
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons orange juice divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 packets artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Step 1
COMBINE flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt in medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Step 2
COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet quickly for batter to cover entire base of pan. Cook over medium heat 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is light brown. Loosen and carefully turn crepe over; cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until bottom is light brown. Cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Step 3
COMBINE preserves and 2 tablespoons orange juice in medium bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in sliced strawberries. Combine ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, remaining 1 tablespoon orange juice, artificial sweetener and orange zest in small bowl; mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture and 1/4 cup strawberry mixture lengthwise down center of each crepe. Roll up and place on serving plate seam side down. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with remaining strawberry mixture.