Salted Caramel Biscotti Ice Cream Pops
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Simple Delight Salted Caramel Topping
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Milk
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 12 paper cups
- vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups coarsely chopped biscotti
- 12 food-safe wooden craft sticks
- Step 1
STIR caramel topping, espresso and milk in small bowl until blended.
- Step 2
SPRINKLE 1 teaspoon almonds in bottom of each paper cup. Top with 1 heaping tablespoon ice cream. Using back of spoon, press ice cream into almonds. Spoon 1 teaspoon caramel mixture onto ice cream. Sprinkle biscotti over caramel mixture. Repeat ice cream, caramel mixture and biscotti layers. Top with remaining ice cream and almonds.
- Step 3
INSERT craft stick into center of each cup.
- Step 4
FREEZE until firm, about 2 hours. To serve, peel away paper cup.
- Calories 270
- Calories from Fat120g
- Total Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 35mg
- Sodium 105mg
- Total Carbohydrates 32g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 22g
- Protein 5g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet