Salted Caramel Macaroons
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsps. McCormick® Sea Salt
- 2 (14 oz.) bags shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Hershey's® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- Step 1
Heat oven to 325°F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper; spray with no-stick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine condensed milk, caramel topping, flour and 3/4 teaspoon of the sea salt; mix well. Stir in coconut, pecans and chocolate chips until well mixed.
- Step 2
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheets. Lightly sprinkle tops with remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- Step 3
Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store in airtight container.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2012 / McCormick and the Mc logo are registered trademarks of McCormick & Company, Incorporated, used by permission. / Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. ©2012 / Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.