Strawberries and Cream Trifle
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) pkg. instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 large (9-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 8 cups)
- Additional fresh strawberries for garnish
- 2 tbsps. sliced almonds
- Step 1
WHISK sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes until well blended. Refrigerate 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Step 2
STIR together sliced strawberries and preserves. Spoon 2 cups pudding mixture into bottom of 4-quart clear glass trifle bowl or round glass serving bowl. Top with half the cake cubes, half the strawberries and half the remaining pudding mix. Repeat layers, ending with pudding.
- Step 3
REFRIGERATE 3 to 4 hours or until set. Garnish top of trifle with additional sliced strawberries and almonds just before serving.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.