Strawberry Angel Cookies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package angel food cake mix
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- OR 3/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
BEAT cake mix and preserves (do not add water) in large bowl with mixer on low speed until moistened. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Step 3
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- Step 4
Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.
- Calories 50
- Calories from Fat5g
- Total Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 120mg
- Total Carbohydrates 13g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 1g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet