Strawberry Brownie Torte
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) pkg. (18.4 oz) package chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) pkg. instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 1 (4 oz.) container (1 3/4 cups) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 qt. (about 1 1/2 lbs.) fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch round layer cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Line with wax paper, extending paper up sides of pans; spray wax paper with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies using oil, water and eggs. Pour into prepared pans.
- Step 3
BAKE 20 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool.
- Step 4
MIX sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl; beat in pudding mix. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped topping.
- Step 5
PLACE one brownie layer on serving plate. Top with half each of the pudding mixture and strawberries. Repeat layers. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.