Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- 1 (4 serving size) package sugar free fat free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 2/3 cup Sugar free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Step 1
BEAT pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with mixer on low speed 1 minute. Add cream cheese and lemon juice. Beat an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Step 2
LAYER in five 1/2-cup parfait dishes: 1 teaspoon crumbs, 1 tablespoon preserves and about 1/3 cup pudding. Spread 1 teaspoon preserves on top of pudding. Put whipped topping in pastry bag. Pipe about 2 tablespoons over top of each pudding. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill 5 minutes.