Strawberry Coconut Bars
- 1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans*
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (1 oz.) squares white chocolate baking bar, melted
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F.
- Step 2
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Step 3
SPRINKLE coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- Step 4
BAKE 20 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- Step 5
SPREAD preserves evenly over top of cooled bars; sprinkle pecans over top. Drizzle melted chocolate over bars; repeat with white chocolate. Chill. Cut into bars.
- Step 6
*To toast pecans: Place pecans in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.