No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 2/3 cups shortbread cookie crumbs (about 28 to 32 cookies)
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream divided
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Smucker's® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread divided
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Step 1
COMBINE cookie crumbs, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan or 9-inch pie plate to form a crust.
- Step 2
BEAT 1 cup cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Step 3
COMBINE hot water and gelatin in small cup. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Step 4
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add whipped cream mixture, 3/4 cup fruit spread, lemon juice and gelatin mixture, beating until evenly blended. Spread evenly over crust. Cover and chill until set, about 2 hours. Remove sides of springform pan.
- Step 5
STIR remaining 1/4 cup fruit spread in medium bowl to loosen. Add strawberries; stir gently to coat. Spoon over top of cheesecake.
- Step 6
BEAT remaining 1/2 cup cream with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Place in resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bottom of bag. Pipe whipped cream around outside edge of cheesecake.