Strawberry Lemon Pie
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional preserves or fresh strawberries
- Step 1
STIR together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in medium bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Spread preserves in bottom of pie crust. Pour lemon mixture over preserves.
- Step 2
CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping and preserves, as desired.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.