- 1 sheet (1/2 pkg.) puff pastry thawed according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar free frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Roll thawed pastry on floured surface to a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 (3 1/2-inch) squares. Prick pastry with fork. Place on baking sheet.
- Step 2
BAKE 10 minutes. Flatten with metal spatula. Bake additional 2 to 4 minutes or until tops are golden. Place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Step 3
SPREAD 1/4 cup whipped topping on 6 baked pastries. Stir together preserves and strawberries. Spoon 1/3 cup on top of each pastry. Place another pastry on top of strawberries. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Dust with powdered sugar.