Striped Peanut Butter Fudge
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- 1 (16 oz.) jar Smucker's® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter stirred
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Step 1
SPRAY a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; sprinkle 1 tablespoon cocoa powder evenly over bottom. Set aside.
- Step 2
COMBINE brown sugar, sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large, heavy saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches 238°F (soft ball stage) on a candy thermometer, about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Step 3
REMOVE from heat; stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme and vanilla until completely mixed.
- Step 4
POUR half of fudge mixture into prepared pan; sprinkle with milk chocolate chips. Pour remaining fudge mixture over chocolate chips; swirl gently to mix chocolate, creating a marble effect.
- Step 5
SPRINKLE with remaining cocoa powder. Cool completely. Cut into one-inch squares.