Summer Berry Mousse Tart
- 1 2/3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy cream divided
- 3 tablespoons Sugar divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (2 teaspoons)
- 1 (11.3 oz.) jar Smucker's® Mosaics Strawberry Blackberry Fruit Spread divided
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries such as sliced strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries
- Step 1
COMBINE vanilla wafer crumbs, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter with fork until evenly moistened. Press into bottom and 1-inch up sides of 8-inch springform pan to form crust.
- Step 2
BEAT 1 cup heavy cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Beat in cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Step 3
COMBINE boiling water and gelatin in small bowl. Stir 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Blend into cream cheese mixture. Stir in 2/3 cup fruit spread. Spread evenly over crust in springform pan. Cover and chill 2 hours or overnight.
- Step 4
BEAT remaining 1/2 cup heavy cream and 1 tablespoon sugar in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Pipe around outside edge of tart. Stir remaining fruit spread in medium bowl Add fresh berries; stir to coat. Spoon on top of tart.