Triple Berry Angel Cake
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 small (10 oz.) prepared round angel food cake
- 1 (18 oz.) jar Smucker's® Special Recipe Triple Berry Flavored Topping (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 (4 serving size) package white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Fresh red raspberries and blackberries
- Mint leaves for garnish
- White chocolate shavings for garnish
- Step 1
CUT the cake horizontally into three, 1-inch thick layers. Place bottom layer, cut-side up, on serving dish.
- Step 2
COMBINE triple berry topping with pudding mix in medium bowl, beating on low speed of mixer for 2 minutes or until thickened. Blend in whipped topping. Spread bottom cake layer with 1-1/3 cups of berry mixture. Top with center cake layer. Spread with 3/4 cup of berry mixture. Add top cake layer. Spread with remaining berry mixture. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Step 3
GARNISH cake with fresh berries, mint leaves and white chocolate shavings, just before serving.