Triple Chocolate Strawberry Cookie Bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12 oz.) box finely crushed vanilla wafer cookies (about 88 cookies or 2 3/4 cups)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped slivered almonds
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz. pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 6 (1 oz.) squares premium white chocolate
- 5 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Combine cookie crumbs, almonds and melted butter in large bowl; mix well. Press firmly into bottom of prepared dish.
- Step 2
BAKE 15 minutes. Cool.
- Step 3
COMBINE 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon butter in 2-quart glass measure. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute or until chips melt. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over baked crust layer. Chill 15 minutes.
- Step 4
SPREAD strawberry jam evenly over chocolate layer; chill 15 minutes.
- Step 5
COMBINE remaining sweetened condensed milk and white chocolate squares in 1-quart glass measure. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 1 to 2 minutes or until chocolate melts. Stir until smooth. Spread evenly over jam. Chill 30 minutes.
- Step 6
MELT semi-sweet chocolate squares with whipping cream in small saucepan over low heat. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Spread evenly over white chocolate. Chill 1 to 2 hours before cutting.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.