Tropical Fruit Cream Cheese Pie
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- OR 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- Fresh sliced mango
- Fresh sliced papaya
- 5 fresh red raspberries
- 12 chunks fresh pineapple
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tbsp. Smucker's® Apple Jelly
- OR 1 tbsp. Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
- Step 2
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Arrange 9 slices each fresh mango and papaya, raspberries, pineapple, kiwi and mandarin oranges over pie. Microwave apple jelly on HIGH for 5 seconds; stir. Brush arranged fruit with melted jelly to coat evenly.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.