Tropical Pineapple Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 (17 oz.) frozen prepared cheesecake
- 1 (7.25 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Magic Shell Chocolate Flavored Topping
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's® Pineapple Flavored Topping
- whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons Toasted coconut*
- 3 Maraschino cherries drained, cut in half
- Step 1
REMOVE frozen cheesecake from pan as directed on package. Cut into 6 pieces. Place on individual serving plates.
- Step 2
* To toast coconut: Spread coconut on microwave-safe pan or plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute, stirring with fork after 20 seconds. Remove from pan immediately.
- Step 3
SHAKE Magic Shell well. Drizzle over entire surface of frozen cheesecake pieces, allowing chocolate to drip down sides. Allow to set for 5 minutes.
- Step 4
SPOON 1 tablespoon pineapple topping over each piece of cheesecake. Top with whipped cream. Garnish with 1 teaspoon macadamia nuts, 1 teaspoon toasted coconut and a maraschino cherry half.
- Calories 450
- Calories from Fat270g
- Total Fat 30g
- Saturated Fat 15g
- Polyunsaturated Fat -1g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 50mg
- Sodium 170mg
- Total Carbohydrates 43g
- Dietary Fiber 1g
- Sugars 34g
- Protein 4g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet