Very Berry Cheesecake Cups
- 1 (18 oz.) jar Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves divided
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 8 whole strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Step 1
RESERVE 3 tablespoons preserves for garnish. Beat cream cheese, vanilla and remaining preserves in medium bowl with mixer until well combined. Place 1 teaspoon graham cracker crumbs in bottom of 8 (6 oz.) dessert cups. Spoon 1/2 cup cream cheese mixture into each cup. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs.
- Step 2
HEAT reserved preserves in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH, 30 seconds or until melted. Make 4 or 5 cuts in each strawberry from tip to stem, leaving stem end connected. Push gently to fan out. Dip strawberry fan in melted preserves to glaze and place on top of filled dessert cups. Sprinkle with cinnamon and almonds. Chill.