Very Berry Cream Cheese Pie
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- OR 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- 1 pt. fresh raspberries
- 1 pt. fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Smucker's® Apple Jelly
- OR 1 tbsp. Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Step 1
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
- Step 2
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Combine raspberries and blueberries. Microwave apple jelly on HIGH for 5 seconds; stir. Blend berries with melted jelly to coat evenly. Spread over pie. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.