Easy Berry Trifle
- 1 (16 to 17 oz.) prepared pound cake, thawed if frozen
- 2 cups cold whipping cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread (or your favorite Smucker's® strawberry spread)
- 4 cups fresh berries, such as blueberries, sliced strawberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds toasted
- Step 1
CUT cake into 1-inch cubes.
- Step 2
BEAT cream in large bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Add milk and pudding mix. Beat until smooth. (Mixture will thicken during standing.)
- Step 3
MICROWAVE jam in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 minute. Whisk until melted and smooth.
- Step 4
PLACE half of cake cubes in bottom of 3-quart trifle dish or glass bowl. Top with 2 cups berries. Drizzle with half of the melted jam. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat cake, berry, jam and pudding layers.
- Step 5
SPRINKLE with almonds and a 'little bit of joy'... chill until ready to serve.