Viennese Berry Cream Fingers
Prep Time 45 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Triple Berry Syrup or any flavor Smucker's® Fruit Syrup, chilled
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream chilled
- 1 pint fresh small strawberries, washed, stemmed and sliced lengthwise, 1/4-inch thick
- 2 (3 oz.) packages ladyfingers
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Chocolate Flavored Syrup at room temperature
- Powdered sugar
- Step 1
CHILL medium bowl and beaters from electric mixer in refrigerator 15 minutes. Beat together chilled fruit syrup and cream in chilled bowl, gradually increasing speed on mixer to HIGH. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Step 2
SEPARATE ladyfingers, pairing a top and bottom. Spread bottom halves generously with berry cream. Top with slices of strawberries and cover with top halves.
- Step 3
DRIZZLE chocolate syrup over tops of ladyfingers. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.