Warm Raspberry Chocolate Bread Pudding
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 25 Min
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 slices firm white bread, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 4 tablespoons Smucker's® Low Sugar Reduced Sugar Red Raspberry Preserves divided
- 1 tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- 1/3 cup fat free half-and-half
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar free whipped topping
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 16-oz. baking dish or 2 8-oz. custard cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
PLACE half the bread cubes in prepared dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons preserves over top in small amounts. Sprinkle with half of chocolate chips. Top with remaining bread cubes.
- Step 3
WHISK half-and-half, egg, sugar and vanilla until blended. Pour over cubes. Press cubes down slightly into egg mixture. Top with remaining preserves and chocolate chips.
- Step 4
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out almost clean and top is lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with whipped topping.