Blackberry Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam
- 3 tablespoons prepared thick barbecue sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Brown rice, if desired
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Step 1
SPRAY grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to 350°F to 375°F. Generously season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Step 2
MIX blackberry jam, barbecue sauce and seasoning in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 40 seconds; stir to blend.
- Step 3
GRILL pork, turning occasionally, 16 to 20 minutes (or until thermometer reads 160°F). Baste liberally with 1/4 cup blackberry barbecue sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking. Transfer tenderloin to platter, tent with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve pork over brown rice, drizzled with additional sauce and sprinkled with chopped parsley, if desired.