Chicken Spinach Salad with Strawberry Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 (6 oz.) packages baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 (6 oz.) packages refrigerated fully cooked grilled chicken breast strips
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Step 1
For Dressing: COMBINE fruit spread, water, vinegar, poppy seeds, salt and pepper in small bowl. Whisk in oil gradually until slightly thickened. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Step 2
For Salad: DIVIDE spinach onto four serving plates. Top with onions. Mound chicken strips onto center of each serving. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.