Grilled Curry Shrimp
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic chile pepper sauce or to taste*
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 pounds large raw shrimp (21 to 25 count) thawed if frozen
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 (10-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1 medium red pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch squares
- Prepared yellow curry jasmine rice*
- Step 1
BLEND peanut butter, sweet orange marmalade, Dijon mustard, curry powder and garlic chili pepper sauce in blender container or food processor. Stir in cilantro. Combine shrimp and 1/4 cup curry sauce in medium bowl mixing until well-coated. Marinate 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining curry sauce.
- Step 2
COAT grill grate or broiler pan with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill or broiler. Thread shrimp on skewers alternating with red pepper.
- Step 3
GAS GRILL: Grill kabobs 3 to 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. BROILER: Place kabobs about 5 inches from broiler element. Broil first side 5 minutes. Turn. Broil 3 to 5 minutes longer or to desired doneness. Serve kabobs on a bed of jasmine rice drizzled with remaining curry sauce.