Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry-Balsamic Sauce
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (1 1/4 lb.) boneless pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves or 1 pinch dried thyme leaves
- Step 1
COAT grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium (325° to 350°F).
- Step 2
SEASON tenderloin generously with salt and pepper. Grill, turning occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes or until internal temperature in thickest part reaches at least 145°F. Remove from grill. Cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Step 3
Meanwhile, HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in water, fruit spread, vinegar and thyme. Bring to a boil. Simmer 2 minutes or until sauce reaches desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve sauce over sliced tenderloin.