Pork Chops with Raspberry Balsamic Glaze
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 4 (6 to 8 oz.) bone-in loin pork chops (1-inch thick)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Natural Red Raspberry Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Step 1
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove pork chops from skillet.
- Step 2
COMBINE fruit spread, vinegar and basil in small bowl. Add to skillet, cooking and stirring over medium heat until heated through. Return pork chops to skillet. Cook 30 seconds on each side until glazed. Place on serving plate. Serve glaze over pork chops.