Quick Orange Beef Stir-Fry
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 10 Min
- 1 (10.8 oz.) bag frozen steam-in-the-bag lightly sauced Asian vegetable medley
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Natural Orange Marmalade Fruit Spread
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- hot cooked rice
- Step 1
MICROWAVE vegetables according to package directions for only 4 minutes to partially cook.
- Step 2
STIR marmalade and soy sauce in small bowl until blended.
- Step 3
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat. Add beef to hot oil; stir-fry 1 1/2 minutes.
- Step 4
ADD garlic; stir-fry 15 seconds. Add vegetables and marmalade mixture. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Serve over rice.